Electronic Proof Of Delivery (ePOD) systems
Our effective ePOD system can lower your costs, increase efficiency, improve customer service and maximize ROI.
Timely and accurate deliveries are key to ensuring optimal customer satisfaction. Our ePOD solution helps your goods arrive with your customer on time and at an optimal cost, while ensuring optimal traceability due to fast and accurate registration.
Benefits to key business stakeholders
Benefits to The Board
- Access to real time reporting and key information at the click of a button
- The ability to keep customer records up to date and collate new data
- Accurate customer data available to your sales team to assist with growing accounts and proactivity
- Improves your customer service experience with satisfaction surveys and a professional service offering
- Provides a professional image of your company to your customers
- Improves the efficiencies within the business to drive down costs on input error and unnecessary paperwork and processes
Benefits to your Finance and Accounts team
- Immediate proof of what goods have been received by your customers
- Automated reconciliation of money collected at time of delivery
- Creates invoices accurately first time for what was delivered/received
- Reduces the need for credit notes to correct inaccurate invoices
- Reduces debtor days
- Time between delivery and invoicing is reduced so that invoices are paid faster
- Access to reports from real time data for analysis
- Real-time access to key operational information – no paper archives
Benefits to the end user (Drivers)
- Automated data capture
- Irrefutable record of what was delivered to the customer and what was collected
- Reduces customer delivery disputes with printed or emailed proof of delivery including electronic capture of signature and photographs
- Reduce office and administration queries
- Real-time record of deliveries
- Easy to view route schedule
- Eliminates delivery paperwork, improving efficiency appearing more professional and organised to customers
- Save time collating paperwork at the end of the day as all data is recorded and capture in real-time
Benefits to IT Staff
- A solution that seamlessly integrates with your existing systems
- Real-time data capture from a tried, tested, reliable and trusted system means increased efficiencies for your business without headaches for you!
- Lightweight and easily concealed handheld device
- Quick access to work schedule/manifest
- Field-based staff have access to real-time customer data including order history and accurate pricing
- Delivery/collection instructions available
- Electronic Proof of Delivery (ePOD)
- Signature Capture
- Photographic evidence of delivery
- Print or email delivery notes instantly
- Track items in real-time
- Ability to edit and update delivery detail allowing for variables
- Ability to recall delivery notes
- Integration with your office systems
- Satellite navigation can be made available
- Live delivery data available on key management reports
How it works
Our ePOD system can fully integrate with your office/administrative systems.
In the field this system works at the front end by being installed on a handheld computer that your mobile workforce use. Because it can be fully integrated with your back office system, data only has to be entered once, at source, boosting the quality and accuracy of data throughout your various business processes. No more paper documents and therefore vastly reduced chances for errors.
This increases your speed of invoicing, reduces customer queries, speeds up customer payment and improves your cash flow.
It works via GPRS and generates real time information. With both your office systems and delivery systems fully integrated you are able to pass data between systems to generate work and delivery schedules/manifests, plan routes, track and confirm deliveries and use the data for accurate invoicing.
Would your business benefit from ePOD?
Arrange a meeting to discuss your requirements and complete a return in investment analysis to assess whether this is the best solution for you. Call +44 (0)1245 380009 or email email@example.com