How Do We Help Wholesale & Distribution?
At EDG, we want to help you by providing automated solutions and simplifying your day-to-day tasks, enabling you time better spent on more pressing responsibilities.
By doing so, we can help improve your business productivity and heighten your customers’ perception through a better standard of service. Here are some of the ways we aim to simplify your workload:
Benefit from better staff management with staff performance analysis and exception reporting to record failure reason when a driver misses an SLA. Gain from optimal route allocation based on vehicle type, as well as real-time traffic updates and traceable movement with snail trail mapping of staff locations, providing better visibility amongst your workforce.
Ensure vehicle and driver compliance by eliminating VOSA fines or negligence claims with help from our automated vehicle checks, where data is saved and checks can be audited.
Solutions EDG Provide to Wholesale & Distribution:
- Increased visibility; staff performance analysis and snail trail mapping of staff locations
- Short lead time to resolve customer queries
- Quicker lead time to cash; invoices can be created at point of sale
- Able to audit vehicle & hygiene checks
- Better financial management; customer specific pricing, credit notes, invoicing, discount management, audited monies collection
- Exception reporting and handheld prompts to record failure reason when driver misses SLA
- Optimal route allocation based on vehicle type and real-time traffic updates
- Lower carbon footprint; reduced paper usage, auto email dockets to the customer
- Improved accuracy of products and orders
- Reduced cost with automatic communications to backend systems, saving on administrative staff costs
Common Problems Wholesale & Distribution Managers Face
- Poor visibility of driver activities
- Inefficient fleet management
- Unforeseen vehicle problems leading to expensive rentals
- Slow lead time to cash
- Reliant on driver knowledge
- Lack of vehicle checks
- Lack of driver awareness around delivery slot times
- Poor carbon footprint
Why Choose Us?
At EDG, we have been delivering mobile workforce solutions for over 30 years. We have a strong and proven track record working with many successful and established businesses and we offer a scalable solution, catering for over 125 million deliveries each year.
Our cloud-based solution combined with our Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery model provides organisations like yours with a configurable framework that can be tailored to your individual business needs, helping Fleet Managers all over the UK to create an effective working model with the foundation to gain an excellent ROI.
Mobilise your Workforce
If you’d like to know more about any of our services, leave your details with us and we’ll do the rest!